Who may be married in All Saints' Chapel?
All Saints' Chapel is available for marriage ceremonies when one of the persons to be married is:
a) a student currently enrolled full-time in the University, or
b) a current member of the staff or faculty, or one of the University's governing boards, or
c) a year-round resident of the Sewanee Community, or
d) the direct offspring (i.e., son or daughter) of one of the above, or
e) a graduate with a degree from either the College or The School of Theology.
All Saints' Chapel and St. Augustine's Wedding Information
Forms due six weeks before your wedding
- Declaration of Intention
- Information Regarding Your Wedding
- Fee Schedule
- Photography & Videography Policy
- Bulletin Information Form
- Alternative Wedding Sites on the Domain
- Rental of Approved University Facilities
- Rental of Non-university Facilities
- Local vendors
If you meet the criteria and would like to schedule your ceremony, please contact us, by calling 931.598.1274 or by mail:
All Saints’ Chapel
735 University Ave.
Sewanee, TN 37383-1000